Chatham Hope Haven – Coordinator of Client Services
Chatham Hope Haven is currently searching for a Coordinator of Client Services to join our inter-denominational team. Under the supervision of the Board of Directors, the coordinator of client services is responsible for providing brief, supportive and ongoing counseling to men who are homeless and wish to pursue a path towards spiritual, emotional and mental health.
- Overseeing the day to day operations of the haven in regards to the homeless men who seek refuge there;
- Assessing individuals and referring to relevant counseling interventions including grief counseling, trauma counseling and addiction counseling;
- Assists in the assessment of referrals and new admissions;
- Assists in the orientation of new participants;
- Participating as an active member of the Board of Management including supporting general program activities and environment monitoring as assigned;
- Facilitating connection with community services and service providers for community referrals
- Collaborate with other social providers in developing plans;
- Documenting significant interventions and contacts;
- Other related duties including assisting with the orientation of new volunteers and staff who will work with clients.
Education, Qualifications and Experience
- Preferred Diploma in Social Work or related discipline
- A candidate may be considered if he demonstrates through a combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge and experience in intervention, stress management, and addiction and trauma counseling an asset.
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is for 18hours/week at minimum wage.
If you possess these qualifications/competencies then we want to hear from you. We offer a welcoming, respectful and supportive work environment. Please submit your cover letter and resume by electronic mail.
Chatham Hope Haven thanks all applicants for your interest. Regretfully, they are not able to respond to phone calls or email inquiries and, are only able to respond to applicants who are being considered for an interview.