Programmed Insurance Brokers – Customer Service Rep
Programmed Insurance Brokers currently has an opportunity at their Chatham office for an insurance professional to join their team. They require someone with strong administration skills and insurance experience (preferably commercial) who possesses excellent customer service skills, organizational skills, and can deliver quality service to our clients.
- Carrying out the administration duties for our team of commercial producers.
- Assisting with any questions, concerns, or the processing of any mid-term changes from clients.
- Marketing of New Business and Renewals.
- Liaising with company underwriters on behalf of clients or producers.
- Handling of all associated documentation as required.
If you have:
- Insurance Experience (preferably 3 or more years with commercial exposure)
- Strong organizational, time management, and customer service skills.
- The ability to work under deadlines and pressure with minimum supervision
- The ability to multi-task
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Post-secondary education or equivalent experience.
To apply, e-mail resume to Chris.Ovecka@PIB.com.